Becoming a Company Secretary is not what you think it is. But what is it?
- It can lead onto high level management positions
- Specialist routes include Governance/Compliance/Legal/Risk /Finance
- They offer legal and accounting advice and manage the development of strategy and corporate planning
- Earning potential of up to £180,000
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification
- Get the opportunity to work overseas.
Great opportunities are available to both undergraduates and graduates in this career….find out more from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators and Proceed. Proceed will offer you free membership to obtain advice on this career , support with your CV and media presence, plus work opportunities with leading businesses
19th February Edward Herbert Building J001 1.30 – 2.30pm
Book via Careers Online