A Bright Minds Internship is your opportunity to work on real-world projects alongside some of the brightest minds in computer science at Microsoft Research Cambridge.
With a Bright Minds Internship, you can:
- Gain experience in a commercial research environment
- Challenge yourself and explore new disciplines
- Provide meaningful connections to mentors and colleagues
Successful candidates will embark on an eight week internship programme starting 30 June 2014 and will benefit from a competitive salary, subsidised accommodation, free bike rental, assistance with travel costs, discounts on Microsoft hardware and software, onsite gym membership and free beverages.
To be eligible to enter, you must:
- Be in your penultimate year of undergraduate studies
- Be studying engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, design, social sciences or computational sciences
- Have strong analytical abilities and interest in research
- Have programming skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
Closing date for applications is 18 April 2014.
Visit the Bright Minds web page to find out how to apply.