Looking to BE bold…
- With your studies nearly over, do you find yourself thinking about the future?
- But not sure where to go or what to do?
- And your only real priority is that adventure is guaranteed?
If the answer to the above is yes then we, the British Exploring Society, as the oldest personal development charity of its type have an incredible opportunity for you…
The Empty Quarter: Oman Expedition 2015
Hidden in the largely unexplored region of the Middle East, Oman is a country of abrupt environmental contrast and, ripe for exploration, the destination of our life-changing winter gap year expedition. Spanning for up to two months, once there you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to our Arabian leopard conservation study
- Summit impressive sand dunes stretching higher than the Eiffel Tower
- Snorkel above beautiful reefs and survey all the indigenous marine life
- Experience the fascinating local culture and its communities
- Climb the unexplored sides of the majestic Dhofar Mountains
- Document all your feats through professionally guided photography, film and writing.
Tempted? Undoubtedly, and with a £500 bursary guaranteed to applicants quoting ‘Oman Email’ …APPLY NOW!