Oxylane recruits interns for 6 months at its headquarter in France, starting with September 1st 2014.
1. QUALITY ENGINEER
You guarantee reliable product quality and improve sustainable development in production.
- You evaluate and ensure the quality of your products.
- You carry out quality system control on your supplier.
- You measure and correct discrepancies.
- You explain and recommend changes.
- You enforce the social charter.
- You ensure that environmental and toxicology rules are respected.
- You define the continuous improvement plan to optimize quality and efficiency
- Concrete, you love to be on the field to test and apply your strategies.
- A good communicator: you motivate your supplier and ensure their continual progression.
- Organized: you endlessly strive to adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions.
- Responsible and thorough: you achieve high quality production.
- Honest and committed: you apply the social and environmental charter with conviction and determination.
- With your helpful attitude and love of sport you push yourself to find solutions.
- Your pragmatism and energy allow you to achieve your goals.
- You must speak good English.
2. SUPPLY ENGINEER
You organise production according to delivery, lead time and stock imperatives.
- You identify production needs.
- You calculate and rationalise your component requirement.
- You reduce stock costs.
- You optimise production capacity.
- You offset seasonal variations and unexpected requirements.
- You track orders all the way to delivery.
- You develop the performance and skill of your supplier.
- Proactive and able to plan ahead, you ensure that production meets needs in spite of seasonal fluctuations or for other reasons.
- You are committed to answering production needs within established deadlines.
- You are organized and produce in an optimal way.
- You communicate easily and transmit information to your supplier in a smooth and simple manner.
- Since you don’t give up easily, you obtain for your supplier a maximum production capacity.
- You are thorough and able to analyze well; you interpret numerical data in a reliable and efficient way.
- Because you are eager to please and enjoy sports, you are able to make the extra effort to find solutions. Your practicality and vitality enable you to reach your objectives.
- You must speak good English.
Oxylane is a French company and a market leader in sporting goods. The first “Decathlon product” is born in 1986. Today, we have 26 production offices in 22 countries.
Oxylane employs over 60,000 people worldwide and generated an income of 7 billion Euros in 2013.
Oxylane controls the entire product development chain: R&D, design, production, logistics and sales. All these activities have common purpose:
Make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to all.
The main brand store of Oxylane, Decathlon, provides to customers 65 sports under one roof, promoting the well-being of life and distribute our 20 “Passion Brands” (B’Twin, Domyos, Quechua, Tribord, etc.) created together with our production teams. It also distributes major international brand products.
You want to grow in an international and multicultural environment? You want a job with responsibilities and challenges?
You want to find good opportunities? Join us!
Send your application before September 30, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org