Elevation Networks have partnered with international law firm Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co to offer students and graduates interested in pursuing a career in law an exclusive mentoring opportunity with a Lawyer from their Birmingham HQ
This 6 months mentoring programme will:
- Give you 6 months access to a professional mentor
- Enhance your knowledge
- Help you to gain insight into the life of a lawyer working at an international firm
- Increase your professional network
- Equip you with employability skills
- Give you an exclusive invitation to the competitive Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co assessment centre
If you are driven and a highly ambition student or recent graduate from any degree discipline interested in law then this is an opportunity for you. For more info and to apply visit-
This event will include a performance from young musicians from the National Orchestra and the chance to network with Teach First Ambassadors to find out about their experiences in the classroom. There will be a short presentation on why there is a huge need for passionate and inspiring teachers in the UK, as well as information on how we can help you to launch your career. Finally, we also have an exciting panel of ambassadors and pupils who will be sharing inspirational stories from the classroom.
Date: Tuesday 10 June
Time: 6 – 8.00pm
Venue: Teach First, 4 More London, SE1 2AU
Spaces are limited. Sign up here to reserve your place.
Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
Bringing the Jobsfair to your web device
Tue 24th June 10am – 2pm
Ask your questions directly to the following using the hashtags:
#EarlyCareers & #CompassGrads
Fiona Ryland – HR Director – @fiona_ryland
Sarah Mashiter – Head of Talent & Leadership Development – @sarah_mashiter
Sandra Warren-Smith – Head of Education – @sandrawarrenyo
Tony Walton – Lead Recruitment Partner – @YnotNotlaw
Gary Nice – Early Careers Manager & Graduate Recruiter – @nicerecruiter
Sam Inns – 2013 Compass Grad – @InnsSam
Applications close for the Grads Programme on the 29th of June so this is your chance to learn about the opportunities on offer at one of the World’s largest organisations before you apply.
Apply here – www.jobsatcompass.co.uk Follow us here – @compassgroupuk
Looking to BE bold…
- With your studies nearly over, do you find yourself thinking about the future?
- But not sure where to go or what to do?
- And your only real priority is that adventure is guaranteed?
If the answer to the above is yes then we, the British Exploring Society, as the oldest personal development charity of its type have an incredible opportunity for you…
The Empty Quarter: Oman Expedition 2015
Hidden in the largely unexplored region of the Middle East, Oman is a country of abrupt environmental contrast and, ripe for exploration, the destination of our life-changing winter gap year expedition. Spanning for up to two months, once there you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to our Arabian leopard conservation study
- Summit impressive sand dunes stretching higher than the Eiffel Tower
- Snorkel above beautiful reefs and survey all the indigenous marine life
- Experience the fascinating local culture and its communities
- Climb the unexplored sides of the majestic Dhofar Mountains
- Document all your feats through professionally guided photography, film and writing.
Tempted? Undoubtedly, and with a £500 bursary guaranteed to applicants quoting ‘Oman Email’ …APPLY NOW!
Apply for 4 week
Apply for 8 week
King’s College London has recently launched a new scholarship scheme intended to widen access to postgraduate study for academically excellent applicants from less privileged backgrounds.
Over 30 scholarships are available for postgraduate study in subject areas like psychiatry, arts and cultural management, informatics, telecommunications, and research in nursing and midwifery. A full list of the eligible programmes can be found on the website.
Applications for the scholarship are now open and will close 14 July 2014, 17:00 BST.
For more information on how to apply and eligibility, including financial need, please visit the King’s Access to the Professions Scholarship Scheme webpage.