The Leverhulme Trust Board, through its Research Awards Advisory Committee, is offering approximately 15 Study Abroad Studentships for a period of advanced study or research at a centre of learning anywhere in the world except the United Kingdom or the USA.
- Have been resident in the UK for at least five years at the time of application
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Hold a degree from a UK institution (this may be either the undergraduate degree or a further degree held by the applicant)
- Either be a student at the time of application or have been registered as a student within the last eight years.
- Explain why their work requires residence overseas.
Final year undergraduates are not eligible, nor are holders of a permanent academic post who wish to take leave of absence. Candidates may not apply for both a Study Abroad Studentship and Early Career Fellowship in the same year.
For more details click here
Application materials will be available from early September 2014 from the Trust’s website (www.leverhulme.ac.uk). Applications can only be made via the Trust’s online grant application system.
The closing date for applications is 4pm on Monday 12 January 2015. Candidates will be informed of the result of their application by the end of April 2015.