Insight into the life of an in-house lawyer (solicitors, trade mark attorneys & patent attorneys)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is hosting a careers afternoon at our headquarters in Brentford, Middlesex, on Wednesday 17 April 2013 (approx 2.30 – 5.00 pm).
The afternoon is intended to provide 2nd or 3rd year law and science students with the opportunity to:
- Hear presentations by in-house lawyers from various legal functions within GSK (solicitors, trade mark attorneys, patent attorneys)
- Learn about the sort of work we do in-house and our career paths
- Take a tour of the Brentford site
- Learn more about GSK generally
- Meet and ask questions of our lawyers in an informal environment – a “networking session”.
We hope that this afternoon will give students a brief but real insight into life as an in-house lawyer.
The event is sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline’s Legal Department Diversity & Inclusion group. Acceptance onto this event will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Students are expected to fund their own travel to and from the event.
GlaxoSmithKline’s headquarters address is 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS. We are a 7 minute walk from Brentford overland train station and a 15 minute walk from Boston Manor underground station (Piccadilly Line).
Register direct to Fatema.E.Sardharwala@gsk.com by the end of Wednesday 20 March.