How to get hired Live is a unique event for UK university students where they will join over 150 graduate recruiters for a day of networking and essential how to get hired advice from industry leaders and employers.
The line-up includes:
- Lorraine Connell, Managing Director, UK Investment Banking at Barclays
- Eleanor Radbourne, Director Core Capability Engineering & Operations at Rolls-Royce
- Matthew Berry, Resourcing Director at Centrica
- Charles Hardy, Education Evangelist at LinkedIn
- Laura Yeates, Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager at the global law firm Clifford Chance
Tickets cost £19.95. This includes lunch, refreshments and networking drinks.