Loughborough University blogs
It is readily apparent that colleagues across campus are seeking various means to communicate with each other, and indeed beyond this institution. These include blogs, but what are they exactly?
In essence, a blog is “an online diary”, “a Web site containing the writer’s or group of writers’ own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites”, and it is a “journal written on-line and accessible to users of the internet”; the act of maintaining or adding new entries to a blog is undertaken by a blogger who, err, blogs! It is also an abbreviation of the word ‘weblog’ (source: Dictionary.com, http://dictionary.reference.com/).
- ad-lib (Loughborough University Library Blog): https://blog.lboro.ac.uk/blog/
- Careers and Employability Centre Blog (Careers and Employability Centre): https://blog.lboro.ac.uk/careers/
- Copyright Guidance for Staff (University Library Copyright support): http://copyright.lboro.ac.uk/copyright/
- e@lboro (Loughborough University E-learning Blog): https://blog.lboro.ac.uk/elearning/
- Research Staff @ lboro (Research Office): https://blog.lboro.ac.uk/researchstaff/
- Teaching and Learning Blog (Teaching Centre): https://blog.lboro.ac.uk/teachingandlearning/
Are there other active Loughborough University blogs out there? If so, please let us know!