Peer Support at Lboro event – programme update
The Peer Support at Lboro: Enhancing the Student Experience event, which is being jointly hosted by the Mathematics Education Centre and the Teaching Centre, will be held in James France (Room CC.1.11) from 1:30pm to 4:30pm on Wednesday, 24 April 2013.
Further to the details posted previously regarding this Peer Support at Lboro event, we can now confirm that it will include information regarding:
- different ways peer support is employed at Loughborough
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) in Mathematics
- benefits from student involvement
- positive outcomes for student learning and performance
- factors for successful peer support
- practical ideas for people to take away
Colleagues will be encouraged to network with others from across campus, to reflect upon current practice, and to consider how future initiatives in this area might best be supported.
This resource was funded through the Loughborough University Development Trust. The Trust exists to support the University in giving students an outstanding quality of educational experience. It raises funds from former students and other friends of the University. Their generosity has made this support possible.