3rd Loughborough University Annual Learning and Teaching Conference 2018: Educating for Success
We are delighted to announce the themes for our annual Learning and Teaching Conference, which is being held in West Park Teaching Hub on 27th June 2018. The themes are:
- Digital Literacy
- Engaging students in the learning process
- Student Wellbeing
- How do students learn?
The call for abstracts of approximately 300 words is now open and full papers will not be required. Abstracts should be emailed to Glynis Perkin (email@example.com) and Sarah Bamforth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This year there are several different types of sessions from which presenters will be able to choose.
- 5-minute presentations – Themed Sessions
- 10-minute presentations – Mini Master class
- 50-minute sessions – Interactive Workshop or Presentation. Suggested Topics are Virtual Reality or Inclusivity, however, abstracts under the broader themes of the conference are also welcome.
- 30-minute Campfire sessions (introduce a topic, facilitate and drive a discussion on the topic but not the content).
There are also other opportunities to contribute (abstract not required)
- World Café – facilitate small group discussions on a pre-determined issue.
- Technology Showcase – book a stand to demonstrate the technology you use to enhance learning. For example: virtual reality; subject in a box.
The conference website is now being developed and may be viewed at: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/cap/lborolt18/
We look forward to welcoming you to a vibrant event showcasing current areas of interest.