We are delighted to announce the themes for our annual Learning and Teaching Conference, which is being held in West Park Teaching Hub on 27th June 2018. The themes are:
- Digital Literacy
- Engaging students in the learning process
- Student Wellbeing
- How do students learn?
The call for abstracts of approximately 300 words is now open and full papers will not be required. Abstracts should be emailed to Glynis Perkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sarah Bamforth (email@example.com)
This year there are several different types of sessions from which presenters will be able to choose.
- 5-minute presentations – Themed Sessions
- 10-minute presentations – Mini Master class
- 50-minute sessions – Interactive Workshop or Presentation. Suggested Topics are Virtual Reality or Inclusivity, however, abstracts under the broader themes of the conference are also welcome.
- 30-minute Campfire sessions (introduce a topic, facilitate and drive a discussion on the topic but not the content).
There are also other opportunities to contribute (abstract not required)
- World Café – facilitate small group discussions on a pre-determined issue.
- Technology Showcase – book a stand to demonstrate the technology you use to enhance learning. For example: virtual reality; subject in a box.
The conference website is now being developed and may be viewed at: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/cap/lborolt18/
We look forward to welcoming you to a vibrant event showcasing current areas of interest.